About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Poem - Ode To My Favorite Place


March 2007 Me and My Best Friend Cooper @ the top of Rockerfeller Center overlooking the NYC Skyline
Ode To My Favorite Place
A fan fiction poem inspired by the song NYC from Annie


I don’t know if I could ever live there
Perhaps that’s just a fantasy
But there’s no doubt or second guess
That my favorite place is NYC


So much energy and life
When I’m there I forget about all worries
Discard all strife

Broadway.. the great white way
I love seeing shows
Rent and HAIR have been my favorites so far
Sometimes I wish I could sing or dance
So I could catch my own falling star

You crowd
You cramp
You’re still the champ
Amen for NYC

No comments:

Followers