About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, July 26, 2010

Excerpt from My Latest Fanfiction

Chapter 4: I Can See Through Him.. I Wish She Could
Ronette's POV

Excerpt from a recent Little Shop of Horrors Fan Fiction Abuse Reactions which chronicles the thoughts the other characters have about Audrey and Orin's abusive relationships





I've grown up on Skid Row. I know these streets, I know these people. I've known Orin longer than Audrey has and I know for a fact he's a little out there. I know he comes from a broken home with an abusive father. I can see he resembles his dad in the way he beats up Audrey. A lot of his patients and even his secretaries frequent the restaurant Crystal Chiffon and I work at and we hear all the about the strange ways he practices. It sounds real sketchy to us, almost illegal. It's like he has this bizarre fascination with other people's pain. It makes me sick to my stomach. I feel like he should be sued for malpractice. That would sure teach him a lesson.
When Audrey started to date Orin I warned her about how strange he is. I don't think she fully listened to me. I want her to be happy and safe. I know she is trying to be strong for her little sisters so she can be a good role model to them. How much pain does she have to go through in the meanwhile? I can see Mr. Mushnik and Seymour are worried about her too. We all share equal confusion. Why is Audrey putting herself in this situation? Does she not realize she is torturing herself physically and emotionally by staying in it?
Mascara can only cover up the physical bruises. Nothing can cover up the negative emotions I know she must feel inside about herself.
I can see through right to the core of Orin's evil. I really wish she could. Things would be better for all of us that way. She would be happier. We'd be less worried. I really wish she could see that Seymour cares about her. I really want them to end up together because I know they'd be happy.


Read this other Little Shop fan fics and fan fics inspired by other musicals at http://fanfiction.net/~showtunediva




PS My professional blog can be found on my website http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com This blog is mainly used for theatre reviews,theatre related commentary and fanfiction. To keep up to date on all current projects I am working on direct your attention to my website and be sure to book mark it to your favorites list. If this link doesn't work for some reason you can also find a link in my My favorite websites section of this blog on the right hand side of all the entries.

No comments:

Followers