About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Friday, July 9, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance Summary

Weeks 3 and 4 So You Think You Can Dance
Who has been eliminated up to this point: Alexie Christina and Melinda
A double dose of SYTYCD since I forgot to update last week. Last week I missed half the show because I was conducting interviews for my most recent Milford Cabinet Article about the MAP Play The Pursuit of Happiness. I can't recall everyone who was in the bottom 3 last week but what I do remember was that Melinda went home and that made me happy because she never impressed me from the beginning. This week there were not very many outstanding performances with the exception of Billy's Broadway # (Macavity from CATS) and Ashley's hip hop # (Ninjas).

Here are my performance rankings for this week
Alex missed hus performance
Ashley 8
Adecheke 5
Billy 9
Jose 7.5
Kent 5.5
Lauren 6
Robert 8

Bottom 3: Ashley Alex Billy
Alex was not eliminated due to # of votes he was injured during his performance and has to leave the show to get surgury and rehab and that eliminated him for the rest of the season. I hope he comes back next season because he was a force to be reckoned with and will go all the way to win. As for who I think will be in the top 5. It will be something like this
1. Ashley
2. Billy
3. Robert
4. Jose
5. Lauren

No comments:

Followers