About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Broadway Secret of The Week


So the revival of Hair is closing tomorrow. As I have previously said I am very blessed that I got to see this show early in its run. It was amazing and life changing. I definitely hope to see the tour when I comes to Boston next spring. The only thing I am sad about is not getting the chnace to see Jay perform as Claude. I have heard from other people on Broadwayspace who have seen the show that he is amazing... which is a very true fact videos on you tube from when he was NYU prove that point. What I was curious about is if the understudies go on the tour? Since I missed Jay's performances in NY it would be super great if I could see him when the tour comes to Boston. Can anyone help me out with this?

No comments:

Followers