About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Broadway Secret of The Week


Sorry if this picture is so small. Out of all the stuff that was in this week's secrets post this one was the most informative. A majority of the stuff on BroadwaySecrets is catty,immature and innacurate but this hits the nail on the head because there was a discussion on Broadway Space that I read a few minutes after I saw this post in BroadwaySecrets about HAIR closing. I am so blessed I got to see such an amazing show early on in its run. I will definitley see it again on tour. Hopefully I don't miss the opportunity to see it in Boston because the one thing I regret is not getting to see Jay as Claude. I have heard he is phenominal.

No comments:

Followers