About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, June 26, 2010

NYC what is it about you?

Plans for my trip to New York in August are slowly starting to come together. The more I think about it the more excited I am becoming. The show we're going to see has been very much up for debate since January. Here is the final list. Budget willl only allow us to see one show.
Main Choice: Jersey Boys Very excited about this!!
Back up choice #1: West Side Story
Back Up Choice #2 Billy Elliot
Back Up Choice #3 In The Heights
Back Up Choice #4: Million Dollar Quartet

I am hoping to get really good discounts on tickets. We won't worry about that until closer to when we are going to leave for New York. We are also hoping to get another discount by using our college IDS hopefully that will still be able to work. I don't think college IDS expiire. We also plan to do tons of sight seeing while we're there which will tenatively include Top of The Rock, Madame Toussards Waz Meusuem, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Any other reccommondations for places I should see? I am also gettng together with some old friends I haven't seen in awhile who live in the city. The plan is to do karoake! I found an awesome place in Manhatten to go to.

No comments:

Followers