About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Glee Season Finale

Glee Season Finale Update

Overall the second part of Season One of Glee was very lackluster than the first half of the season. During the first half of the season I found myself pissed off if I misssed an episode but this second half of the season there were very few times when I cared if I missed an episode. I only watched three episodes all the through the finale being one of them.
Last night was the episode of Regionals. There were lots of very emotional moments especially when Quinn had her baby. Rachel gave Shelby the opportunity to co=coach New Directions but she turned it down. That would have been an interesting plot twist. The guest stars were Olivia Newton John and Josh Groban. I alsmost screamed when I saw Josh Groban on the screen. The musical numbers included A Journey Medely (New Directions Performance Very powerful) A Josh Groban Olivia Newton John Medley (which wasn't shown- performance by the Oral Intensity Glee Club) and a riveting Queen medley (Vocal Adrenlaline performance which flashed back and forth between the performance and Quinn giving birth.) Shelby ends up adopting Quinn's baby who is named Beth and Sue ends up showing her softer side by voting for New Directions though her vote is largely outnumberd and dejected after placing third at Regionals Will packs up his room only to find out that Sue has convinced Principal Figgins into keep the Glee Club active another year. I have largely hated Sue's character but this time I liked her. I really the group # of To Sir With Love toward the end of the episode. That song nearly had me in tears.

What I hope for next season
  • That the relationship between Shelby and Rachel gets stronger.. it seems that Shelby is trying to shut Rachel out for some reason I could be wrong. GIVE ME MORE INDINA PLEASE!!
  • SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN WITH WILL AND EMMA"S RELATIONSHIP
  • Artie and Tina will hook up
  • Rachel and Finn will get together
  • Something with develop with the relationship between Finn's mom and Kurt's dad
  • Group number with the Cheerios and New Directions? Hey it could happen!

No comments:

Followers