About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ho Hum

Sonething about So You Think You Can Dance really turns me off this season. I think it has something to do with the idea of having All Stars thrown into the mix. None of the routines in the past two eposodes have really caught my attention. I feel this may be my last season watching the show.



Top 10

Adechecke

Alex

Ashley

Billy

Christina

Jose

Kent

Lauren

Melinda

Robert



Who I voted for: Alex and Laruen

Still rather disappointed Alexie went home last week. I think she really would have done well this week. I missed Adeccheke's and Chritinsa's performances but based on the snipit I saw when they showed the phone #s at the end of the show they looked pretty good. They won't get rated unfortunatley since I didn't see the whole performance. We'll stat with #3

3 Alex

Genre Broadway

Rating out of 10: 7

Comments: Fosse=LOVE! As I said last week he and Billy are forces to be reckoned with this season. Everything about this routine was amazng.

4. Ashley

Genre Jazz

Rating out of 10: 8

Comments: It was really hard to choose when it came down to voting between her perforamne and Lauren's. Both girls have their own set of unique talents and both routines were very emotional.

5. Billy

Genre Krump

Rating Out of 10:4

Comments: This took him out of his contempory comfort zone and I don't think he fared too well. Not one of my favorite routines at all. I hope it doesn't put him in dange or going home.

6. Robert

Genre: Argentinan Tango

Rating out of 10:9

Comments: Argentinian Tango is not one of my favorite genres but I feel he excuted it very well.

7/ Melinda

Genre: Contempory

Rating Out of 10: 8

Comments: Definitley came a full 180* degree turn from last week's performances. Very emotiomal and powerful. Ade complimented her well as a dance partner.

8. Jose

Genre Bollywood

Rating out 0f 10:9

Comments One of the best dances of the the night by far,... very enjoyable to watch.

9, Lauren

Genre: Lyrical Hip Hop

Rating out of 10" 10

Comments No other words can describe this dance except Beautiful!

10 Kent

Genre Jazz 7.5

Comments: His sexy side came out with a fierceness.





Predicted Bottom 3: Kent, Melinda Billy



Reults

Bottom 3: Cristina Melinda Robert

Who went home Cristina

My predictions were 1 for 2. Melinda had the weakest solo out of the three and should haw gone home. If she doesn't deliver an outstamding performance next week she will most likely go ho,e/ Robert was one of the stronger guys last night. I would have picked Billy or Kent to be in the bottom, over him. Billy's performance was the weakest one last night but he will continue to sdo well and I think it will come down to him and either Alex or Lauren in the finale. If Billy had not gotten sick last year it would have been FIERCE to see him and Jakob Karr square off in the finale.


No comments:

Followers