About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2011-2012 Viewing Schedule

2012 Viewing Schedule
Listed by venue then by month, Shows that are bolded are definites all others are subject to change due to schedule or budget.

Actorsinge
May- Chicago
November- Annie
Lyric Stage Portland Maine
Blithe Spirit
Milford Area Players
March Night of One Acts
July Shakespeare In Hollywood
October The 39 Steps
Palace Theatre
Royalty of Rock and Pop
Peacock Players
Beauty and The Beast
Riverbend School Of Theatre
Anne Of Green Gables
Riverbend Youth Company
April Clue The Musical
August Damn Yankees
November Oliver
In keeping with my ongoing goal of seeing a show at new theatres here are the theatres I am hoping to add to my ever growing scedule
  1. CommunityPlayers of Concord
  2. Capitol Center For The Arts
  3. Manchester Community Theatre Players
  4. New Thalian Players
  5. Not Your Mom's Musical Theatre
  6. Peterborough Players
This list will be updated once I get the schedules for the theatres and determine what shows I want to see there.

National Tours
June 3rd Beauty and The Beast Very excited to see this!! Beauty and The Beast was my first Broadway show and I look forward to seeing the touring producion of it and seeing Caroline Kittrell again since I haven't seen her since we left NLBP. :)
Suessical The Musicrrial TBA Still waiting to find out info from Maggie Politi about when it is coming to Boston.
Billy Elliot is coming to the Boston Opera House in August. I am hoping to go to see this with my family for my birthday. I don't know what day we will go see it yet.
High School Shows
Souhegan Anything Goes
Pentucket Regional High School Wizard of Oz
College Shows
4-21 A Midsummer Night's Dream UMASS Amherst
Summer
Listed by Venue
(Some shows subject to change based on schedule and budget)
If bold it means it's a definite
Arundel Barn Playhouse Arundel Maine
Aug 26th Beyond The Rainbow

Hackamatack Playhouse Berwick Maine
Boeing Boeing
Interlakes Summer Theatre Meredith NH
All Shook Up &Singin In The Rain
Back up choice Annie
Maine State Music Theatre Brunswick Maine
42nd Street
Back Up Choice Sunset BLVD
New London Barn Playhouse New London NH)
Legally Blonde The Musical or HAIR
Back Up Choices Oklahoma or Our Town
Winnipasaukee Playhouse Laconia NH
The Last Night of Ballyho
The schedule for Andy's Summer Playhouse has not been announced yet.

Summer Viewing Schedule will hopefully be finalized by Memorial Day Weekend or the beginning of June!

No comments:

Followers