About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Winds of Change

So the use of this blog may end up changing slightly. Here are the reasonss

The primary focus of this blog was to post my Milford Cabinet Articles. It has grown in leaps and bounds since it's inception in the fall of 2008. However. the primary use of this blog has never been lost. The reason why this might be changing is because the Telegraph and the Cabinet are going through a lot of personell changes in terms of their freelancers. Budget cuts have hit both papers hard and have caused freelancer budgets to be cur in half. Due to this the amount of stories I am able to write will be very minimal. It will largely depend on what is not already being covered by other people at the paper. I am trying to stay positive about this but we'll see how long that positivity stays afloat. I had started a seperate blog for my fanfiction but eventually realized it made more sesne to combine both blogs together. Lately my life has been cosumed with work, Princess KIm stuff and rehearsals for Oklahoma (and practicing at home) so I haven't had much time to myself to write. Once I compete all the fanfictions that are in progress I will go on a much needed hiatus from writing fan fiction to get my priorties straight. My main theatre related priority is Princess Kim folllowed close behing by Oklahoma. Rehearsing at home and rehearsals take a lot of time. On that note Oklahoma is very well. This week we are working on learning the dance to the Farmer and The Cowman which is fun. I haven't done square dancing since I used to g to my mom's illustrartor parties at Boyd's Mills Press in Honesdale PA.. it's taking a bit of time to get used to that dynamic of dance again. tis fun nonetheless :)

I will still be reviewing shows that I see on this blog but I am getting an indication that I may get more of a following on Tumblr so I may eventually end up moving this blog over in that direction by March. We'll see what happens. I am not sure how much of a follwing this blog is still getting here on Blogger to be honest. If have you are a follower in this blog and still read these entries please leave a comment letting me know you still read these entries Ifenough people respond back then I will keep this blog on blogger.. if not then as of March 1st this blog will be making the move to Tumblr and if you choose to make the move with me you can do so.

No comments:

Followers