About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snow's on the mind but my mind is thinking SUMMER

So I have my viewing schdule pretty much solidified till the end of May. It's the summer where things get difficult. So many shows to see at so many different theatres. Due to family vacations time will be short and some shows may not even be options especially since a few of them over lap with their schedules.
Definites: Singin In The Rain and All Shook Up (Interlakes Summer Theatre) Blithe Spirit (Lyric Stage Portland Maine), Beyond The Rainbow (Arundel Barn Playhoue)
Other theatres on the docket
New London Barn Playhouse: Thier summer season looks to be good this year. It includes Ragtime Oklahoma, Legally Blonde The Musical, Our Town, A Legendary Romance and the Straw Hat Revue
Top Choices: Hair or Legally Blonde The Musical
Back Ups: Oklahoma or Our Town
Hackamatack Playhouse Berwick Maine
Thier season includes Burt and Me , Oklahoma Boeing Boieng and Harispray
Top Choices: Boeing Boieng and Oklahoma
Back Up Hairspray
Ogunquit Playhouse Ogunquit Maine  This theatre may not be in our budget but  I am hoping we can make  it fit somehow. .  I haven't been there since 2005 when I saw CATS so  I look forward to the possibility of going back there again.
Their season  includes  9 To 5   Always Patsy Cline  Buddy The Buddy Holly Story, Damn Yankess 
They still have one show they have yet to announce.
Top Choices: Always Patsy Cline, Damn Yankees
Back  Ups  Buddy The Buddy Holly Story   9 To 5
Maine State  Music Theatre Brunswick ME
Thier season includes  A Chorus  Line, Legally Blonde The Musical  Sunselt BLVD and 42nd St
Top  Choice  42nd St
Back  Ups   A Chorus Line, Legally Blonde
I am also hoping to go see the Billy Elliot National Tour for my bday in August,  We will see how that will fit in  the schedule.  I am also stil awaiting the release of schedules  for  summmer shows for Wellsely and BU.

No comments:

Followers