About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My main theatre related goal for 2012

Happy 2012 followers!

My main theatre goal for 2012 is to PROMOTE PROMOTE PORMOTE

Promote what you may ask?

Why Princess Ki.I.M. The Musical of course!!

I am so happy to be part of such a wonderful creative team. What we have come up with is an amazing play based on my mom's children's books Princess KIM and The Lie That Grew and Princes KIM and Too Much Truth and it's JR versiom counterpart. It's been quite a busy 18 months but I am so proud of what we have accomplished and so EXCITED for what's to come. Our first single will be relesed in March and I am stoked for that.

Now as I said my main goal of this year is to promote Princess KIM The Musical. We are hoping to build up a following of local theatres to come to ou premiere and also theatres from around this beautiful country. I have already put the twitter page up and the facebook fan page will be up in 3 weeks (Feb 8th is the day)

What I am hoping is that my theatre friends will help to spread the word about this amazing project I am working on and also that they will spread the word to theatre companies they have worked at that we already have on our ever growing mailing list :)

No comments:

Followers