About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Brainstorming

Suffering from a tad bit of writer's block and stuggling to come up with ideas for new fics. If you have been in the below listed shows and can give me some character development suggestions that would be great.
Updated 1/28/2011 Please go to my fan fiction website to read the fics written about these musicals and provide feedback. Any suggestions for future fics would be welcomed too. Please leave me a comment with characters you have played in the shows and story line suggestions.
http://fanfiction.net/~showtunediva

Musicals
  • Grease
  1. The Pregnancy Talk
  • Sound of Music
  1. Dreamy Dance a poem inspired by 16 Going on 17 (trying to come up with new stuff)
  • The Apple Tree
  1. Pasionella's Postlude
  • High School Musical
  • Oklahoma
  1. Crossover between Okalahoma Annie Get Your Gun and Little Shop of Horrors Epilouge To The Three Matchmakers
  • Anything Goes
  • Throughly Modern Millie
  • Godspell
  • Bye Bye Birdie
  1. Why Don't The Girls Notice Me?
  2. Coming Out
  • Suessical The Musical
  • Fiddler of The Roof
  • The Producers
  1. The Threapy Session *in progress need ideas on where this should go. IT would help a lot if you have been in the show before.
  • Little Shop of Horrors (though that seems to be pretty dominant)
  • South Pacific

Plays

  • Barefoot In The Park Got a few ideas running around in my head for this one.
  • The Odd Couple
  • Fuddy Meers
  • Noises Off
  • The Bald Soprano
  • Judevine
  • Much Ado About Nothing
  • Baby With The Bathwater

No comments:

Followers