About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Shameless plugging

Shameless Plug alert!

Come see Guys and Dolls JR
Next weekend at the Amato Center for the Performing Arts in Milford
Boys and Girls Club of Souhegan Valley 56 Mt Vernon Street Milford NH
Showtimes 7:30pm Friday and Saturday night 2pm matinees on Saturday and Sunday afternoon

Tickets are $12 for adults and $8 for students and seniors!

I have yet to see a rehearsal but I have no doubt that the show will be amazing! Come on out and see the show. You won't want to miss it.

PS I am desinging sound! :)

No comments:

Followers