About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, January 3, 2011

Score!

Today I got some posters in the mail from someone who found my post on Broadwayspace six months ago. For the most part they were in good shape though two of the frames got broken

I now have posters from the following shows
Hairspray autographed by the cast
Annie Get Your Gun (revival with Bernadette Peters) signed by the cast
Chicago recent revival signed by the cast
Music Man autographed by the cast also got a playbill signed by the cast (which could potentially be my good luck charms for my audition tomorrow for the PTA play)
Victor Victoria also got a playbill
The Lion King autographed


Thank goodness for random people who find my posts on Broadwayspace. What a lovely belated Chrstmas gift!

No comments:

Followers