About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Movies of 2010 The Good The Bad and The Ugly

Please note: These are my opinions and my opinons alone..other people's opinions may differ. Feel free to share yours. It may fare for good discussion.
*Theatre Viewing **Home Viewing




Rating:


As


*Toy Story 3


*Dispicable Me


*Sex and The City 2




** Broadway The American Musical


** Every Little Step

**Season 1 of Glee on DVD


A-

*Tangled


**Dreamgirls

*Eat Pray Love

*Precious


B


*Couples Retreat


*Grown Ups



B+


*Burlusque


**The Music Man


**Autism The Musical

*Red


B-


**Shrek The Third
**Running With Scissiors

C

**Throughly Modern Millie

*Date Night

C+

*The Social Network
* Twilight Saga Eclipse Out of the movies in this series the first is the best. Overall the Harry Potter franchise of movies is more interesting to watch.

**The Ring

D

^*Black Swan I just saw this today and personally felt it was way over-hyped by the critics. It did not live up to hype at all. Aside from Natalie Portman's stellar performance which I hope she wins the Oscar for was a disturbing and overall horrible movie.

*Hot Tub Time Machine
**Speak

^Black Swan is on the cusp between C- and D

No comments:

Followers