About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Top Rated Itunes Songs 2010

Top Rated Itunes Songs for 2010



*Recently downloaded or acquired in some other fashion ~ seasonal

*~1. We Need A Little Christmas Glee Christmas Album

2. Margaritaville Jimmy Buffett

3. Friends Ween

*~4 Merry Christmas Darling Glee Christmas Album

5. Fireflies Owl City

6. They Both Reached For The Gun Chicago Broadway Cast Recording

7. December 1963 OH What A Night Jersey Boys

8. Soon A Little Night Music Revival Recording

9. Send In The Clowns A Little Night Music Original Cast Recording

10. DO Re MI Sound of Music

11. Me and Bobby McGee Crystal Bowersox (American Idol Studio Version)

12. The Steps of St Patrick's Jason Levassuer

13. Birthday Malaise Raining Jane

14. Tango Maureen RENT

15 Seasons of Love Rent

16. Let It Be The Beatles

17,Aquarius HAIR Revival Cast Recording

18. Razzle Dazzle Chicago ( like the movie version and the Broadway Cast version equally)

19. Grace Rebecca Loebe
20. Walkin After Midnight Patsy Cline

No comments:

Followers