About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

NH Theatre Awards Top 10 Nominations Announced

NH Theatre Awards Nominations for Community Theatre and Professional Theatre
Here is the link to the community theatre listing. You can view the Professional Theatre Listing on the same website. Can't wait for the Awards on Feb 5th!!
http://www.nhtheatreawards.com/index.php?categoryid=67&p2_articleid=111

Congrats to the cast and crew of Judy's Scary Little Christmas for multiple nominations. Also congrats to fellow SHS theatre colleague Ashley Hughes for her performance as Roxie Hart in Best Foward's Production's performance of Chicago. Annie Rieley for her best actress performances for The Boyfriend and My Fair Lady with Riverbend Youth Company and to Tim L'Eucryer for best director for Stage Coach Production's performance of Altar Boyz.

:)

No comments:

Followers