About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Friday, August 6, 2010

Goals Update

So this entry is mostly for myself. I like to keep up to date on New Years Resolutions and goals and how I do with acheiving them. All non-theatre related new years resolutions are pretty typical excercise more and the like here are the theatre related goals

1. Add new showtunes to my library in order to add varietry to what I listen too.
A Little Night Music Soundtrack and a few other things I can't remember off the top of my head.
2. Get a job at a summer stock theatre this summer. This did not end up working out unfourtately. I have to get on my feet financially before I can get involved in working for a theatre again. Right now I am going to focus on the job training program that starts at St Joe's Hospital in a few weeks
3. Go to NYC in March to see A Little Night Music. Decided A Little Night Music did not really interest me very much. 15 ddays til NY and seeing Jersey Boys
4. Write more fan fiction. REfer to a few entries down for a recent fanfiction I wrote which was inspired by the performance of Chicago I saw last weekend.
5. Get more technical expereince besides props. My next technical endevaor is doing publicity and sound design for the Riverbend School of Theatre Arts 's fall performance of The Man Who Came To Dinner. Please stay tuned to my professional website blog for more updates on this show www.theatretechdiva.weebly.com

6. See shows at other theatre venues in NH.
1. Majestic Theatre
2. Stockbridge Theatre At Pinkerton Academy
3. Andy's Summer Playhouse
7. See more shows at more summer theatres in NH. Budget had a huge impact on the shows I went to see this summer and after New York I will be cutting back on going to see so many shows because it is strating to really affect my wallet. I wrote an article on summer stock theatre in NH which resulted in me getting complimentary tickets to a few shows.. that was helpful in a huge way. Other than that though I need to start financing my money better so I can save for an apartment next year so going out to plays and dinner so often will have to be scaled back.

1 comment:

lIv said...

I like all of your Goals :) especially number 3. I wish I could do that. have fun at Jersey Boys :)

Check out my blog at: livtodance.wordpress.com :)
cheers :D

Followers