About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

Man Who Came To Dinner

Man Who Came To Dinner is over. The show went fabulous and was absoulutley hysterical. I was cracking up in the booth during every show. I really enjoyed doing sound and do not know why I didn't start doing it sooner. I really gives me a new prespective for seeing the show. I hope to do sound design more often for Riverbend Youth Company,Riverbend School of Theatre Arts or Milford Area Players


To the Cast: Darlings, you're wonderful!
To Toby and Bruce: Thank you for this awesome experience! Look foward to working you again.

The show was filled with many good lines. Here is one of my favorites
Lorraine Sheldon: I went to Pompeii , I cried all night. All those people all those llives. Where are they now?
Banjo: Who cares?

No comments:

Followers