About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My latest fan fiction


Amos… an I'm not sure if this is a "love story" story
A Roxie Hart oneshot inspired by the song Funny Honey


Disclaimer: I do not own rights to any Chicago characters. Kander and Ebb do.
Author's Note: This is my first Chicago fic. A majority of my fics have been about Little Shop of Horrors . I have moved on from that fandom for the most part aside from a few fics that need to be completed. Figured I would start my transition to writing other fics with a Chicago fic about Amos and Roxie's relationship. Enjoy! Constructive criticism welcome.


Sometimes I honestly don't know how I feel about Amos. One minute I'm madly in love with him and the next minute I despise him and want to end our marriage. When we first met I thought we'd have a nice life together and eventually have a family. Between the both of us we don't really make a lot of money. I don't know how we survive half the time honestly.
When my hours at work started getting busier.. later nights and he worked days that was hard because we barely saw each other except when we were sleeping. He works at the garage from 8:30-6 so he's out of the house before I get up.. I usually sleep in til 9:30 or 10:15. For some reason he is paranoid that I am going to cheat on him. What does he think I am a hooker? That really pisses me off. I never tell him that though because that's obviously something he doesn't feel comfortable talking about.
Things got even more difficult the night I shot Fred Casely. As I just said he has been paranoid that I am going to cheat on him. He is too moronic to realize that Fred followed me home from the bar in a drunken stupor. He walked in on us right before he was about to get into bed with me. That was awkward. He was like "Uh, hi Fred ." and left the room. Fred pretty much raped me and Amos pretty much did nothing about it. He just went in the garage to fix the broken carborater on the Mazda. I really wish he had called the police to report Fred was raping me because I was obviously too busy being man handled to reach for the phone.
After I shot Fred I felt good about myself. He's a loser anyway. I figured Amos would call the police to rat me out but he's too sweet to do that.
"Is he sleeping?" he asked
I rolled my eyes. "No,Amos. I shot him. If you had been paying attention more closely you would have seen he was trying to rape me."

No comments:

Followers