About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall Movie and TV Ratings

Fall 2010 Movie Ratings

*= theatre viewing **= home vieiwing

*Burlusque B+

**Dreamgirls A-


**Flashdance B

**Me and Orson Wells B

* Red B

** Speak D

*Tangled A-

** The Music Man A- (original version with Shirley Jones and Robert Preston, the remake with Matthew Broderick which I saw about 5 years ago got a B.)

**Thoroughly Modern Millie C

* The Social Network C+



Upcoming Movies I plan on Seeing Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part 1 of 2, Little Fockers, Morning Glory, Secretarist,Fame ( the next movie in my net flix queue), Legend of The Gaurdians Love and Other Drugs, Unstoppable,Black Swan


Fall Tv Ratings

Raising Hope A-

Modern Family B-

Glee C+

Mike and Molly B

How I Met Your Mother C+

No comments:

Followers