About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Auditions

Last night was the first night of audutions and it was pretty hectic. My task was to check the auditioners in and assign them numbers. Pretty self-explanitory. There's still another night of auditions but from what I saw last night there are lots of talented kids trying out. I look very forward for the cast list to be posted on Friday to see who gets casted.

Good luck to everyone who is auditioning. I look forward to working with this cast and production team.

Janine

No comments:

Followers