About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, November 6, 2011

So much to say

So my viewing schedule has been very active in the past couple weeks!! :)


On October 23rd I saw And Then There Were None at Milford Area Players. Nothing like a good murder mystery to get one's self in the Halloween spirit. I really found this play to be very interesting and it certainly kept mee guessing. Having read the book before seeing the play I was familiar with the plot before seeing the play. The cast was very diverse and talented. It included a few of my fellow Music Man cast mates so it was really good to see them in a show again. The person who I thought was guilty of committing the murder was Emily Blunt but I was certaimly mistaken! Great job to the cast and crew!! :)

On October 28th I went to a fundraising comcert for the Motivating Miles foundations. The foindaton was founded three years ago by a friend of mine from high school Caleb Ginsberg and his mother Sarah Ramsey after two of their family members were diaganoed with cancer. The concert was organized by fellow SHS thespian Andrea Crocker. I arrived about 2o minutes late because I got of work at8:00 but I was very impressed by the talent I did see. FAvorite musical numbers included For Good from Wicked, You Can't Stop The Beat from Hairspray,I'll Cover You from RENT and If I Never Knew You from Pocahontas. If I Never You was the most moving performance of them all and seemed to have some sort of a weird connection to the anniversary of Tim and Kyle Crisman's death ( The anniversary of thier death was on Thursday)
To learn more about Motivating Miles Foundation visit their website at http://motivatingmiles.org

And finally....

I just arrived home from seeing A Chorus Line at Stagecoach Productions. It was my first time seeing a Stagecoach performance and I was completely blown away by how amazingly talented tthe cast was. Chorus Line is one of my top favorite musicals and I feel the Stagecoach crew did it absolute justice. My favorite number from that show hss always been What I Did For Love and Rachel Curullo who played Diana Morales did an amazing job with that song. I shuld note that Diana Morales has always been one o my dream roles, I have no idea if I will ever ge the opportunity to play it but Rachel is someone who I look up to and so is Bethany Stanzizzi wo played the same role when the Amherst PTA did this show when I was in 8th grade. Another standout number was At The Ballet performed by Shawna Ciampa, Jen Mallard and Mandy Nickerson. I must reitterate everyone in the cast was truly amazing! Congrats to cast crew and director Scott Severance on an amazing show!

No comments:

Followers