About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Long time no see

Hello Lovely Followers-
Sorry about the lack of updates.. things have been hectic lately. If you pepper in a snowstorm and expected five day power outage you get even more craziness. Here's what I've been up to..

  • Princess Kim Making progress. The script is done and it looks great. Stay tuned to the Princess Kim Blog http://princesskimthemusical.blogspot.com for furthur updates. This process is so very exciting for me! I adore this collaboration.
  • Stilll working on the case studies for my gay bullying play. I have three at this point and have been actually been stuck at that number for several weeks now. If y ou are gay or know someone who is that wants to be interviewed send their contact info my way. ALL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL
  • Recently downloaded the songs I Believe from The Book Of Morman and Always Look On The Bright Side of Life from Monty Python's Spamalot. SO IN LOVE WITH BOTH SONGS!
  • Went to see And Then There Were None at the Amato Center on October 23rd. Review coming soon. Seeing A Chorus Line at StageCoach Productions on Sunday...so excited as this is my favorite show of all time. Can't wait to see what Stagecoach does with it! :)
  • I am thinking of taking piano lessons again. For all those who read these entries on facebok do you know of anyone in this area that I could go to for lessons? I went to Harvey's Music in Milford back in high school but I do not know if they are still open.
  • PTA Play auditions are coming up after Christmas. I am once again in the process of choosing an audition song. Does anyone know of a good song from Oklahoma that will fit my range so I can start practicing? I am an alto. I am hoping I can work something something out with my work schedule so I can go to the auditions and be part of the show. If not I will help out with publicity.
  • Due to the power outage I missed Dancing With The Stars and Glee this week. Expect a massive update next week summarizing both episode. I am actually pissed that David Arquette got voted off this week. Hope Solo was almost as bad of dancer as Chaz Bono was and should have gone home.

That's about all for now. Stay tuned for reviews of And Then Were None and A Chorus Line. These entries will probably be combined together.

No comments:

Followers