About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, March 25, 2012

:)

So as most of you followers should be aware of by now this blog has transferred over to tumblr. I am not completely sure at this point if I still wish to keep it there or not. So far i am leaning toward moving it back in May or June... we'll see what happens

Last weekend I went to see the 1 Act Plays at the Amato Center. I really enjoyed them a lot. My favorite one was probably Finger Food. I do not know if I was biased because I had seen it when I was at NEC but it is still one of the funniest one act plays I have ever seen. The Lottery was pretty interesting.. I have the book around somewhere and now I am inclined to read it. Everyone did a very good job!! Excellent job Milford Area Players

My life has been very consumed by Oklahoma rehearsals.... not that I am complaining. I am so happy to be in the PTA Play again this year. I remember when I saw Oklahoma a few years ago at Summer Theatre In Meredith Village and I remember really like the show... now I am even moe excited to be in it. The production process has flown by so quickly and I can't even beleive that tech week starts next week and the performances are two weeks away. Craziness! Loving every minute of being in this show and it's gonna hit me like a ton of bricks when it is over. I think the fact that it is 60th anniversary of the PTA Plays this year is what makes it all the more exciting. I wrote an editorial for the newspaper about the effect that PTA Plays has had on me over the years. The thing that makes eame the happiest sbout being involved in the PTA Plays is that I finally found a local theatre group that I can conncet with....and in more ways than one. I discuss in my editorial how I went to school here in middle school and high school and saw the plays every year from 6- 12th grade. I kind of wish I had actually gotten involved in a few of them when I was in high schooll.. kind of kicking myself for that now oh well. I go on to discuss how there are people who I have looked up to over the years and how lucky I am that things have come full circle for me and I get to work with them in the show. One person that particulary stands out to me is Mrs. Emmond. Her support has meant a lot to me throughout the process of thos production and I have already mentioned that to her. In general though everyone has been amazing to work with. I really love the family I have found within the PTA group!! :)

No comments:

Followers