About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, July 11, 2011

Man of La Mancha Reviiew

My on going goal is introduce myself to one new show be it a play or a musical and that goal presses foward with Man Of La Mancha which is the 2nd show in Interlake's Summer Theatre's Summer Season. I continue to be blown away by the talent of this yesr's intern company.

Man of La Mancha is set during the Spanish Inquistion and tells the story of Cervantes who set to go to trial. He tells the fellow cell mates the story of Don Quixote De La Mancha who goes on a quest. Along the way he stops at an inn where he falls in love with a the inn's servant Aldonza who he refers to as Donciera. This is truly a beautfiul story! Sheira Furstein and Scott Sowinski stole the show as Aldonza and Don Quioxte. Other memorable performances included Cody Strand as Sancho, Mikey Labolsamo as The Barber and Koshaine Dupont and Ava Hil as Moorish Dancers. Memorable Musical Numbers included The Impossible Dream, Little Bird Little Bird. I Really Like Him and A Little Gossip.
Man of Lamancha was directed and choregraophed by Norb Joerder and runs til July 17th at Interlakes Summer Theatre in Meredith



Upcoming Shows
Mainstage
Hairspray Jully 19-31st
Cabaret August 2nd- 14th
The Buddy Holly Story August 16-31st
Youth Theatre
The Aristocats July 22 & 23
Tinkerbell August 5& 6
Peter and The Wolf Aug 19th&20th

SPECIAL EVENT Fundraising Gala August 8th 6pm Gypsy In Concert

No comments:

Followers