About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, July 18, 2011

Perfectly Marvelous - Cabaret



In a few weeks Cabaret opens at Interlakes Summer Theatre.(August 2nd- 14th) Cabaret may not be one of my top favorite musicals but it's still up there. My favorite songs have always been Maybe This Time (not in this version of the show sadly), The Money Song and naturally Cabaret
This will be my third time seeing Cabaret and I hope this will be the best performance yet...maybeit will top the Barn's production.. or be just as good.
Enjoy the above video! I always do. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE MASSAGEE!! :) (7/16)


PS If you are in the Lake Winnipauskee are be sure to go see Hairspray which opens tomorrow and runs through July 31st! :)

No comments:

Followers