About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Upcoming viewing schedule

Upcoming Shows I Will Be Seeing/ Reviewing

*Tenative based on budget and schedule


Stay tuned for reviews of the following shows!


July 28th Hairsprary Interlakes Summer Theatre

August 7th: Cabaret Interlakes Summer Theatre

August 13th The Producers Riverbend Youth Company

August 21st The Buddy Holly Story Interlakes Summer Theatre

*Sept 16 North of Boston NEC Open Door Theatre

Sept 25th I Love You You're Perfect Now Change Palace Theate


Movies

August 5th Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part II

August 19th The Smurfs

TBA The Help

No comments:

Followers