About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gay Bride Joe's Pub




So due to scheduling conflicts I actually did not get to see Gay Bride of Frakenstien when it was at Seacoast Rep last year. Kind of a bummer. I have downloaded some of the songs from the original workshop recording to my Itunes and they are awesome. This song is pretty fierce. Having not gotten the chance to see it I am actually intrigued to know what it's about. Interesting concept. :)


PS For the rest of the summer I will be featuring one video from my youtube favorites list per week. Some may have already been previously featured so to avoid double postings I will not post the same video twice. I am getting rid of my youtube account after Labor Day because of lack of use.

No comments:

Followers