About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ameircan Idol Results

So I don't typically do a seperate entry about American Idol results but I figured tonght I would do one..perhaps because i'm feeling a little bit lazy to add it to my other entry.

Anyway... the results show was decent. Lady Antebellum performned their new single and it was fabulous. Jennifer Lopez performed her new song as well... she definitley back in action. I am definitley downloading that song. Her new music video was also performed. LOVE HER and glad she's back. I feel like it's been a really long time since she has come out with any new cds or music videos.

The results tonight were very predictable. I was quite happy with who went home. Bottom 2 Lauren and Jacob. Jacob was eliminated. He was never one of my favorites from the beginning and in my honest opinion I think bad song choices really did him in. Overall he has been all over the place with his performances..some have been amazing some have been mediocre and some have been weak. This week's performance follow under the weak category. I feel he has been very inconsistant as of lately with his performances. In my opinion he should have gone home a few weeks ago instead of Pia.. apparently America felt differently.

1 comment:

Kurt Bergeron said...

I want Scotty to go home. I can see why Country fans like him....but 1. I don't like twangy Country music. I don't mind SOME Country music, which is more evenly mixed with Rock n' Roll, but Scotty is just too damn twangy and 2. the kid makes me uncomfortable. He's a mutant cross between Alfred E. Newman (MAD Magazine) and George W. Bush for my liking. Well,...at least I like Alfred E. Newman, but honestly the Bushisms are strong and many.

Followers