About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Season 2 of Glee Favorite songs

Here is a list of my favorite songs they have done on Glee this season. Some episodes had more memorable than others. I missed Brittany/Britney, Blame It On The Alchool and Sue Sylvester Shuffle


Fellow Gleeks: Would love to hear what some of your favorite songs this season were.


Episode 1: Auditon









  • Listen





Episode 2:Brittney/Brittney (did not watch this whole episode only clips)










  • Me Against The Music





Episode 3: Grilled Cheezus










  • Losing My Religon




  • I Want To Hold Your Hand





Episode 4: Duets










  • River Deep Mountain High




  • Happy Days Are Here Again




  • Don't Go Breaking My Heart





Episode 5: Rocky Horror Glee Show All performances in this episode were amazing and did the original versions justice.






Episode 6: Never Been Kissed










  • Teenage Dream




  • Stop In The Name Of Love




  • Livin on A Prayer





Episode 7: The Substitute










  • Nowadays/ Hot Honey Rag- My vote for next season is that they do either All That Jazz or Mr. Cellophane. Who agrees?




  • Make Em Laugh





Episode 8: Furt










  • Marry You




  • Just The Way You Are





Episode 9: Special Education










  • Hey Soul Sister




  • Time of Your Life





Episode 10: A Very Glee Christmas Please refer to my entry Breaking down the Glee Christmas Album for complete analysis of the song content of this episode.






Episode 11: The Sue Sylvester Shuffle (did not watch the whole episode only clips)










  • Need You Now




  • Thriller





Episode 12: Silly Love Songs










  • PYT




  • Firework





Episode 13: Comeback






The only good song in this episode was Take Me Or Leave Me.






Episode 14: Blame It On The Alcohol did not watch this episode.






Episode 15: Sexy










  • Landslide




  • Afternoon Delight





Episode 16: Original Song










  • Big Ass Heart




  • Get It Right




  • Hell To The No




  • Blackbird





Episode 17: A Night of Neglect










  • Ain't No Way




  • All By Myself





Episode 18: Born This Way






I was very disappointed that they chose to do another episode centered around Lady Gaga's music. I am not a huge fan of very many of her songs. The only performance I liked in this episode was Somewhere Only We Know.






Episode 19:Rumors










  • Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow




  • Go Your Own Way





Episode 20: Prom Queen










  • Rolling In The Deep




  • Dancing Queen




  • Jar of Hearts





Episode 21:Funeral










  • Pure Imagination




  • Some People




  • Try A Little Tenderness




  • My Man





Episode 22: New York Season 2 Finale






  • Bella Note


  • For Good






Overall Glee has been somewhat disappointing this season mostly in part due to lacking storylines. Hopefully the writes come up with better storylines for season 3 to make this cast go out with a bang. Glee will definiltey not be the same with a different cast and I doubt I will continue to watch it after next year. The finale was so-so. While it was tearjerker in certain areas I thought it could have been better in other areas.




I liked






  • Kurt and Blaine's I love yous at the end. They need more scenes together next season


  • Sam and Mercedes being a couple


  • For Good


  • Bella Note


  • The scene between Sunshine and Rachel in the bathroom before the performances- I think it puts Rachel in a much better light so that everything isn't about her


  • Rachel and Finn's kiss.



I disliked






  • How Quinn was ready to get revenge on Rachel but it was al cured with a haircut- I would have actually liked to see how that played out.


  • How Finn was trying to so hard to get back trgether with Rachel but it didn't work out. I'm starting to lose hope that they willl get back together at all.


  • The Santana and Britney scene at the end. I was actually hoping that something would develop more with their storyline besides them being just friends.

Overall Top 10 Songs from Season 2 of Glee



1. For Good Episode 22 New York


2. Thriller Episode 11 The Sue Sylvester Shuffle


3. Listen Episode 1 Audition


4. Pure Imagination Episode 21 Funeral


5. Losing My Religion Epsiode 3 Grilled Chessus


6 and 7 Somewhere Only We Know and Born This Way Episode 18 Born This Way


8. Get It Right Episode 16 Original Songs


9. Happy Days Are Here Again Episode 6 Duets


10 Dancing Queen Episode 21 Prom Queen

Followers