About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May and June Viewing Schedule

May and June Viewing Schedule



*=subject to change due to schedule and budget.



**= Definitley attending,just not sure what performance I am seeing



Please let me know if you're interested in joining me on excursions



May



21- Suessical The Musical Peacock Players







Movies: Pirates of The Carribean 4 On Stranger Tides 5/27



June






6/16 Charlotte's Web Riverbend Youth Company



18th Guys and Dolls Summer Theatre in Meredith Village



*26th The Complete Works Of William Shakespeare (Abridged) Stagecoach Productions





Due to budget we have to see one show a month and we will most likely be waiting to sewhatever movies we want to see until they come out on dvd.

No comments:

Followers