About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Friday, August 6, 2010

In regards to Chicago

Letter to the editor recently submitted to the Weirs Times about the recent performance of Chicago. I am not sure when this is going to be published or if it already was.

To The Editor:

I recently saw Chicago at Summer Theatre In Meredith Village and I found this show to be one of the most amazing shows I have seen at STMV to date. The amount of talent amongst members of the cast was versatile and very impressive. People that particularly stood out were Maggie Politi, Jared Trolio and Kelsey Cooke. At this point I would like to congratulate Maggie, Jared, Kelsey and the rest of the cast and crew on an outstanding performance.

Since the theatre opened two years ago I have seen several shows at STMV some of which include Carousel, Grease and Oklahoma. I have found every production I have seen to be wonderful. I worked with Nancy Barry three years ago at the New London Barn Playhouse and she does an amazing job with running the theatre and putting on wonderful productions for audiences to enjoy.


I encourage people to support the Summer Theatre in their two shows that remain Camelot and The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee as well as the last performance for the youth theatre Winnie The Pooh. You won’t want to miss them.


Sincerely,


Janine Leffler
Amherst, NH

No comments:

Followers