About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hiatus

So technically this blog only has one follower but i am not sure how many follow it anonymously. As most people can tell I have been absent from posting in this blog for two months. Since I got back from my vacation in FLA at the end of February I have been busy with starting my new job and searching for summer employment so I haven't gotten much opportunity to write more fan fiction. I do have three works in progress.
1. Collaboration with fellow fanfiction.com writer Star's Snowflake Little Shop of Horrors fic General plot : Seymour & Mr. Mushnik devise a plan to kill Audrey II. As both of us have rather busy and hectic schedules this may take awhile to complete
2. Grease Fan Fiction- The Preganancy Talk Rizzo gets preganant and her and Kenickie discuss how such a life changing event will impact their college plans.
3 Bye Bye Biride- Harvey Johnson discovers he is gay and has romantic feelings for Hugo Peabody. Hopefully this one will not be to controversial.

No comments:

Followers