About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fan Fiction Mashups

Okay so you know how they do mash ups of different songs on GLEE? I thought why not do the same type of thing for my fanfiction? I need new stuff to write about then just Little Shop of Horrors. One of my most recent Little Shop fics is a combination of charcters from Little Shop Annie Get Your Gun and Oaklahoma and I thought that turned out pretty well. Right now however I have really bad writer's block and new material to write about is falling short. That's where I figured other people's opinons would come in.

Possible mash ups
No idea whatsoever of plot lines To read my LSOH/AGYG/Oaklahoma Mashup go to my fanfiction website : http://fanfiction.net/showtunediva and read the story Epilouge To The Three Matchmakers.

Please note: Out of the shows listed below I have not seen the following and while I may have some familiarity with the songs I need some help with character development.
Spelling Bee 42nd Street Pirates of Penzance Company Children of Eden

Grease/25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
CATS/Bye Bye Birdie (that could be very interesting.. not sure how those two musicals would really work together)
42nd St/ Pirates of Penzance
Carosuel/Company
Anything Goes/ Cabaret
Forbidden Broadway (it would be hard to find something to mash this up since this basically parodies other musicals)
Godspell/Annie
Children Of Eden/ The Producers


Any suggestions of other shows I could do mash ups with or story plot lines would be most appreciated. Thanks A Ton!

No comments:

Followers