About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2010 Tony Award Nominations

The Tony Nominations are going to be announced on Tuesday morning at 8:30am. I am excited to see what shows will get nominations. Having not seen any of the shows it would be hard to make predictions of who will get nominated and furthur down the line who will win. I really hope that A Little Night Music will win for best revival. I think best leading actress in a musical would be hard to choose. I really hope Allie Trimm gets a nod for her role as Kim Macafee in Bye Bye Birdie. I didn't hear good overall reviews of that show but I heard her performance was amazing.

Let's see who gets nominated. I anxiously await Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Followers