About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Friday, September 24, 2010

Decisions Decisions

So I have a few options for what I could do in the spring as far as tech work goes. I don't know if I should do more than one show or just stick with one. I also want to audition for my town community theatre's production of The Music Man. I worry about overcommitting myself and spreading myself too thin

List of possible shows I want to do tech for
Riverbend Youth Company Guys and Dolls Jr
Amherst PTA The Music Man (if I don't get cast I figured I might help out backstage in some way shape or form or help with PR)
SHS Fiddler on The Roof
AMS Dear Edwina

Guys and Dolls JR shouldn't really be an issue because that's in January but the other three are all in March and April and some rehearsal schedules may conflict.


I am actually really nervous about auditioning for Music Man. I haven't even made up my mind about auditioning yet but I think it would be fun to audtion but I haven't auditioned for a musical since my sophomore year at NEC when I auditioned for the Apple Tree. I don't even know what song i 'm going to sing yet or what the requirements are for singing a song for the auditon ( if you have to sing a song from the show or if you can pick any song you want to sing) Can anyone reccommend a good song selction for an alto?

No comments:

Followers