About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Top 10s of 2010

Time Magazine has a list of the top 10s in 2010 for movies, theatre, technology.books and music. I will share the list of movies and theatre. Feel free to share your top 10 lists as well.



Time's Top 10 Movies

*1. Toy Story 3 (also in my top 10)

2 Inside Job

3. Never Let Me Go

4.Life During War Time

5. The Social Network (This does not even make my top 10 list.. we'll get to that in a little bit)

6. Rabbit Hole

7. Wild Grass

8. Green Zone

9. Waiting For Superman

10. Four Lions



Time's Top 10 Theatre Shows of 2010

Don't have much of an opinion on any of these because I haven't seen any of them. If you have seen them feel free to weigh in with your opinions

1. When The Rain Drops Fall

2. Venice

3. The Little Foxes

4. La Cage Aux Folles

5. Women on The Verge of A Nervous Breakdown

6. A View From The Bridge

7. A True History of The Johnston Flood

8. Come Fly Away

9. Mistakes Were Made

10. The Scottsboro Boys

My Top 10 Movies of 2010

*Theatre Viewing **home viewing

*1. Toy Story 3

*2. Sex and The City 2

*3. Dispicable Me

*4. Precious

**5 Broadway The American Musical

**6. Every Little Step

*7. Tangled

*8 Red

*9. Eat Pray Love

**10. Autism The Musical



Other movies worth checking out

*Shrek The Third *Valentines Day *Dreamgirls *Running With Scissors

*Grownups *Burlusque

Movies you may want to avoid seeing (other people's opinions may differ)

*Speak * Hot Tub Time Machine *Twlight Saga Eclispe * The Social Network

No comments:

Followers