About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Auditon Songs and Princess K.I,.M

So after much thought I have decided it would be more sensible to sing a song from Music Man for the audition I have a week from today for the PTA play. I must admit I am very nervous about my audition. This is my first audition for a musical I've had since I auditoned for Tge Apple Tree sophomore year at NEC. I still have sheet music for Somewhere That's Green fron Little Shop but I'm sure that will come in handy for something else sonewhere down the line.


Today was the second meeting to discuss the Princess K.I.M play. Right now we are still in th early early stages of writing the script and developing the character. Andrew is already starting to brainstorm ideas for songs and I can't wait to hear them the next time we meet. :) This all so exciting. I haven't been so excited about something like this since I assitant directed Bravery Soup at NLBP 3 years ago. More on this as things develop. We don't even know exact show dates yet.. maybe next fall maybe spring of 2012 SO very exciting. Something to look contiously foward to throughout the new year

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Followers