About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My goal with this blog for 2011

I feel like this blog focusses too much on me and I want to make it more interesting for you the readers. Hopefully this is where my friends who I worked with at the Barn Playhouse three years ago will come in. I hope to profile some of them especially those who are currently on national tours. This will not only benefit you the readers but myself as well since I have largely lost touch with my co-workers from NLBP since I left the Barn three summers ago. Let's see how many results the email I sent last night will yield.

In other news the holiday season is fast approching. 25 Days of Christmas is on ABC Family and the Chistmas Epsiode of Glee was on last night. I didn't like how the ripped off How The Grinch Stole Christmas one of my favorite Christmas movies. I also hate how my favorite couples are dissolving into nothingness. These couples are Finn and Rachel and Will and Emma. Emma got married to her dentist boyfriend Carl (John Stamos) at the end of last weeks epsiode and Rachel and Finn had a fall out because Finn cheated on Rachel with Santana at the end of the wedding episode.. this was discovered by Rachel at the beginning of last week's episode. I don't think Emma and Carl's relationship will last too long maybe that's because deep down I know that Emma and Will deserve to be together. In terms of Finn and Rachel I think Finn needs to wake up and treat Rachel better. He has been a jerk to her which Rachel doesn't really need because everyone else in Glee Club has a general dislike for her and tend to gang up on her. Hopefully everything is ironed out for Finn and Rachel by the beginning of the second half of the season or else I will be very disappointed. Artie and Brittany are a cute couple. I think they show tons of promise and if Rachel and Finn don't get back together I see good things happening for them. I thought it was cute that Birttany wished for Artie to be able to walk again and I almost cried at the end when Artie walked. Such a touching episode.


Memorable musical numbers of this season so far:
1. Time Warp
2. Baby It's Cold Outside
3. Merry Christmas Darling
4. Me Against The Music
5. NowADays/Hot Honey Rag
6. Marry You

No comments:

Followers