About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week 1 SYTYCD Season 6 Results

Season 6 So You Think You Dance 1st Show Summary
Missed the first three couples so we will start with couple four.
Since the results were given at the end of the show I will start with those
Girls: Arianna went home
Boys Brandon went home (Billy Bell's replacement because he lef the show due to illness.. there goes one of my top choices)
My top choices that remain the compettion are: * Channing *Russell *Mollie
Couple Four Russell and Noelle
Rating 4
Noelle had to sit out due to injury so the choregrapher took her place. Russell was impresive but apparently didn't please the judges because he made it to the botoom 3.
Couple 4: Bianca and Victor Genre Contemp
Rating 8. Very powerful and sensual.
Couple 5: Karen and Kevin Genre Hip Hop
Rating 9 One of my favorite performances of the night... yay for songs from the Glee soundtack! They complement eachother well
Couple 6: Elenior and Ryan Genre Contemp
This dance is in close contention with Kevin and Karen's number for my favortie dance. Out of the chreographers Sonya is rated highly among my top favorites. This dance was the most powerful piece she has ever choreographed.
Couple 8 Pauline and Brandon Genre Waltz
As I mentioned above Brandon was Billy Bell's replacement because he suddenly left the show due to illness. Him and Pauline were very evenly matched however I don't think Waltz was a very strong genre fro Brandon at all.
Rating 4
Couple 9: Kathryn and Legacy Genre Hip Hop
Very interesting..not my favorite dance however.
Rating 3
Couple 10 Mollie and Nathan Genre Disco
What a way to top off the night and what an amazing song choice for Gloria Estefan's Turn The Beat Around. They had a lot of refreshing energy and I can't wait to see more of their performances.
Rating 9

Next week I will have a complete summary.


Upcoming Perfomances I Will Be Viewing
October 3oth- My sister's senior dance performance at SHS
October 31st NEC Carriage Theatre Ensemble's Fall Production of Seasonal Help
November 21st SHS Fall Play One Acts

No comments:

Followers