About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Reccomondations

So my boyfriend and I are planning another trip back to the city in March. We are planning to taking my friend Rachel to a show as part as her 21st birthday present. Her birthday was actually last month and we were originally planning the trip for Christmas time but budget and work schedules got in the way. We are considering letting her pick the show but I am looking for people's opinions. I am leaning toward Bye Bye Birdie but I have no idea how well that's been doing or what else is playing right now.

So blog readers... I leave the floor open to you to make suggestions.

No comments:

Followers