About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, October 26, 2009

Solo CD

A discussion board topic on Broadway Space asked for each of the responders to pick seven songs they would put on a two disc solo cd. This would actually be a neat thing for me to do in reality if I had the right connections and strong enough confidecne about my singing voice.

Disc One
1. You Can't Get A Man With A Gun Annie Get Your Gun
2. Hopelessly Devoted To You Grease
3. On My Own Les Mis
4, This Is The Moment Jekyll and Hyde
5. Think of Me Phantom of The Opera
6. Maybe Annie
7 I Get Lost In His Arms Annie Get Your Gun
Disc 2
1. Cabaret Cabaret
2. Somewhere That's Green Little Shop of Horrors
3. And All That Jazz Chicago
4. Gorgeous The Apple Tree
5. What I Did For Love A Chorus Line
6. Castle On A Cloud Les Mis
7. How Lovely To Be A Woman Bye Bye Birdie

Perhaps some of these songs are too loftily ambitous. If in reality I were to make a solo cd I don't know how many of the above listed songs would actullay fit my voice range... which is low soprano/high alto.

No comments:

Followers