About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, October 26, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance Season 6 Off and Running

So I think So You Think You Can Dance Season 6 is going to be about 20 times better then Season 5. They have added a new genre this season.. tap and that is pretty exciting.
Tonight was basically a showcase of all the different talents that all the dancers have and they are really diverse... much like last season. I will definitley miss seeing Evan and Melissa on the show from last season's group and wish I had gone to see the performance when it was in Manchester last month. :(
I'll split the top 20 list up by Genres.
Contemporary (2 groups- out of the two chreographers Tice is my favorite)
If bold it means I think they will make it to the top 10
Victor
Noelle
Billy
Katherine
Nathan
Arianna
Jason
Channing
Hip Hop
Russell
Legacy
Kevin
Tap
Phillip
Bianca
Peter
IT is hard to tell who over the latin group will make it in because they are all pretty good and i think it's pretty hard to split up a husband and wife pair.

Stay tuned for the first Rating entry of Season 6.


Update Dec 9th I was very wrong when I said that this season would be better than season 5. It has certainly had its good points but overall Season 5 was a lot better.

No comments:

Followers