About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Monday, October 19, 2009

Word on the street

I will be on the production staff of a Youth Theatre production of Annie Junior at the Souhegan Valley Boys and Girls Club in Milford. At this time I do not exactly know what my job will be yet. I will be creating a SEPERATE blog documenting my work on the show which will be including photos and videos of what is like to work on the show. BE SURE TO FOLLOW IT!!

Upcoming Milford Cabinet articles

  • Review of The Foriegner
  • Preview of My Fair Lady put on by the Riverbend Youth Company

Upcoming Performances

  • Seasonal Help Carriage Theatre Ensemble Fall Production 10-31
  • SHS Fall Play

No comments:

Followers