About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Broadwaysecret of the week


Wish this picture was a bit bigger. I would have to say that I agree with 110% with the person who posted this secret on broadwaysecrets. The fact that so many people are getting injured in the Spiderman cast does not exactly make for good publicity especially when injuries suffered are as bad as the ones that this poor guy suffered. He's from Portsmouth so I saw a story about him on WMUR the other day. I hope his has a speedy recovery. As far as the show goes I like the poster who posted the secret don't wish ill will on any actors to lose their jobs but if so many people in the cast are getting hurt then I think the show should be shut down. Last I heard they were upping the saftey precautions but I wonder how much good that will do now since so many people have already gotten hurt.

No comments:

Followers