About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Website

http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com/

Hello Everyone
Above is the link to my new website. Please check it out and tell me what you think about it. On that website is a blog where I will be keeping people up to date on my current projects. I will keep this blog for a little while at least but then eventually phase it out because primarily this blog was used to keep a log of my Milford Cabinet Articles and at this point I am not sure if I will have that job for much longer because of staff reductions at the newspaper. The next article I will be doing will be about the PTA Play Children of Eden... for some reason I think that could be my last one but I don't want to get pessimistic.

Don't start freaking out... this blog will stay around at least til the end of this year and then I will decide what I want to do with it.

No comments:

Followers