About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Last minute predictions for The Oscars

The Oscars are on tonight at 7. I've been so busy lately that I totally forgot they were on. Figured I would make my last minute predictions now and see how well I do. Please note I haven't really seen a lot of the movies that have been nominated. The only ones I have seen are UP The Blind Side and Precious all in which were fantastic.
Avatar will win
  • Cinematography
  • Art Direction
  • Visual Effect

Up will win

  • Best Original Screenplay
  • Sound Editing
  • Music Original Score
  • Best Animated Film

Precious will win

  • Writing adaption of a Screenplay
  • Best Supporting Actress
  • Film Editing
  • Best Director

Other Predictions

Best Actor/Best Supporting Actor Invictus Morgan Freeman /Matt Damon

Best Actress Sandra Bullock The Blind Side

Costume Design: Coco Before Chanel

Documentary Film: Food INC

Documentary Short The Lost Truck: Closing of A GM Plant

Foriegn Language Film The Prophet

Original Song Nine Take It All ( has anyone seen these and it is reccommendable?)

Make Up Star Trek (oh wait I actually saw this one as well as the ones I listed above. Didn't care for it much)

Short Film

  • Animated A Matter Of Loaf And Death *YAY Wallace and Gromit!
  • Live Action Kavi

Sound Mixing The Hurt Locker

For full listing of nominess go to Oscar.com Feel free to share your opinions of who you think will win. Will Avatar sweep or will the underdog film take the prize? Don't know what people woud consider to be the under dog film? I will update later tonight or tomorrow with the winners.

No comments:

Followers