About Me

My photo
Amherst, NH, United States
I am 25 years old and I live in NH. I have mild cerebal palsy but I have never let that affect me. I am very passionate about theatre and writing. For my professional theatre blog go to http://theatretechdiva.weebly.com

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Favorite Songs sung by my dream roles

Okay so a few entries below is a list of my dream roles and due to my lack of vocal training how I most likely won't be able to acheive them. Figured I'd list my favorite songs from these dream roles

A Chorus Line-
Diana- What I Did For Love
Maggie- At The Ballet
Val- Dance 10 Looks 3
Cassie - The Music In The Mirror ( I actually don't really like Cassie's character all that much so she's pretty low on my priority list for dream roles)

If I was a guy
Mike I Can Do That

HSM
Gabriella
Breaking Free
Grease
Sandy Hoplessly Devoted To You
Rizzo There Are Worse Things I Could Do
If I was a guy GREASED LIGHTINING!!
Little Shop of Horrors
Audrey Suddenly Seymour; Skid Row Downtown Somewhere That's Green
Do-op girls Prolouge, Finale Ultimatum, Ya Never Know. Skid Row Downtown

If I was a guy
Seymour Grow For Me; Suddenly Seymour

Bye Bye Birdie
Kim Macafee
One Boy; How Lovely To Be A Woman, A Lot Of Livin To Do
Rose Alvarez
Spanish Rose; What Did I Ever See In Him; Rosie
If I was a guy
Albert Peterson
Rosie; Baby Talk To Me
Conrad
One Last Kiss; A Lot Of Livin To Do; Honestly Sincere
Annie
Annie Tomorrow, I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here; I Don't Need Anything But You
Grace Farrell I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here, NYC,
Star To Be NYC

Cabaret
Maybe This Time
Cabaret
Perfectly Marvelous

Anything Goes
Anything Goes
Friendship

Hairspray
Run And Tell That

Sound of Music
16 Going on 17
West Side Story
I Feel Pretty
Tonight

Spring Awakening
Mama Who Bore Me

No comments:

Followers